START DATE: Next Sunday
DURATION: 3 weeks
Click here to learn more about The Sunday Steep online tea-making course!
—SUNDAY STEEP BONUS LESSON—
Incorporating Essential Oils into Tea Blends Safely
One of the biggest gaps in teaching how to make homemade tea blends is information on safely incorporating essential oils into tea blends. Yes, there’s plenty of information on creating tea blends — both traditional and herbal — but little information about how to amp up the flavor of a tea blend with the plant constituent that carries the most pleasing aroma and flavor — volatile oils (aka, essential oils).
This bonus lesson to the Sunday Steep online tea-making course will teach you how to safely add essential oils to your homemade tea blends by diving into the basic principles of essential oil safety, understanding which essential oils are appropriate to use in your tea blends, and walking you through the exact steps you need to take to correctly incorporate essential oils to your tea blends in both text and video format.
You can expect to receive your bonus lesson, Incorporating Essential Oils into Tea Blends Safely, after the second session of the Sunday Steep course has been delivered to your inbox. The bonus lesson will be sent out mid-week. Be sure to check your spam and promotions folders if you don’t see it. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via email.
How to register:
1. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button above and follow the steps to complete your checkout.
- You can pay with either a credit/debit card or your PayPal account. (To pay with a credit/debit card, move through the PayPal payment process and select “pay with credit or debit card” when prompted to log into your account.)
- Both options will automatically convert your currency to US dollars if you are paying with another currency. (This is my favorite currency converter to check the approximate exchange rate where you are).
2. Please Note: Course lessons will be sent to the email address that you use when placing your order. If you would prefer to use a different email address to receive your course lessons, you’ll need to enter your preferred email address in the “Email” textbox during checkout.
3. If you do not receive a welcome email within 72 hours, please email — email@example.com — and you will be added to the list and ready to start the course.
Brittany Lindell (verified owner) –
I signed up for this course in the midst of a busy season, and I am so glad I did! It helped me to take time to slow down and appreciate the ritual of making and sipping tea. The tea recipes I was able to try were delicious, and I’m excited to try the others and also to try making some of my own based on what I’ve learned! This course felt like a springboard, and I’m looking forward to diving deeper into the world of tea! 🙂
Stacey Shinkel (verified owner) –
This course was the just the thing I needed during this hectic holiday season. Each Sunday, for 4 weeks, I looked forward to Meagan’s email. She offered a wealth of information in each; from the background and definition of tea, to how to create my own tea blend, to creating a meaningful tea ritual to create more space and enjoyment in my life. And that is exactly what this course provided for me. I can now create my own tea blends, for myself, to gift, or to share with friends. AND most importantly I have created a tea ritual that I can easily incorporate into each day. I highly recommend this course!
Anne Mailer (verified owner) –
Though extremely informative, this course is a meditation on taking time to appreciate the simple things in life. A lovely way to spend Sunday mornings which can become a habit even once the course is over.
Tina Gregg (verified owner) –
This was a great course! It was very affordable and exactly what I needed to help me feel a little bit more confident in making my own tea blends. I think it’s good for beginners and for people who have a little more experience but still need refreshers and confidence in working with herbs and making their own blends.