START DATE: Next Sunday
DURATION: 3 weeks
—SUNDAY STEEP BONUS LESSON—
Incorporating Essential Oils into Tea Blends Safely
One of the biggest gaps in teaching how to make homemade tea blends is information on safely incorporating essential oils into tea blends. Yes, there’s plenty of information on creating tea blends — both traditional and herbal — but little information about how to amp up the flavor of a tea blend with the plant constituent that carries the most pleasing aroma and flavor — volatile oils (aka, essential oils).
This bonus lesson to the Sunday Steep online tea-making course will teach you how to safely add essential oils to your homemade tea blends by diving into the basic principles of essential oil safety, understanding which essential oils are appropriate to use in your tea blends, and walking you through the exact steps you need to take to correctly incorporate essential oils to your tea blends in both text and video format.
You can expect to receive your bonus lesson, Incorporating Essential Oils into Tea Blends Safely, after the second session of the Sunday Steep course has been delivered to your inbox. The bonus lesson will be sent out mid-week. Be sure to check your spam and promotions folders if you don’t see it. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via email.
How to register:
1. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button above and follow the steps to complete your checkout.
- You can pay with either a credit/debit card or your PayPal account. (To pay with a credit/debit card, move through the PayPal payment process and select “pay with credit or debit card” when prompted to log into your account.)
- Both options will automatically convert your currency to US dollars if you are paying with another currency. (This is my favorite currency converter to check the approximate exchange rate where you are).
2. Please Note: Course lessons will be sent to the email address that you use when placing your order. If you would prefer to use a different email address to receive your course lessons, you’ll need to enter your preferred email address in the “Email” textbox during checkout.
3. If you do not receive a welcome email within 72 hours, please email — email@example.com — and you will be added to the list and ready to start the course.