Hi, friends! Today I want to personally invite you to join me inside my inner herbal circle — Herb Folk.
I’m going to tell you why I started Herb Folk in the first place. I’ll also walk you through what this membership is all about and share exactly how it works with you as well.
But first, let’s see if my inner herbal circle is a fit for you.
- Long to live in sync with the cycles and rhythms of nature…
- Feel drawn toward slow, simple living…
- Plant medicine calls to you…
- Feel grounded in the Old Ways…
- See yourself gathering and growing botanicals…
- Envision your home filled with dried herbs and plant preparations…
- Feel giddy getting nerdy over plant and nature studies…
- Are looking for a community of like-minded plant folks to join…
- Want to feel mentored in your herbal practice on an ongoing basis…
… then my inner herbal circle is for you, so keep reading!
Why I Started Herb Folk
I created the Herb Folk membership program for three reasons.
First, I’ve had this deep longing to mentor and teach others who want to embrace seasonal herbalism as I do for a long time.
Seriously, I’ve been toying with how to create the perfect membership site for at least two years now, and what I realized at the beginning of this year when I sat down to restructure my business was that perfect doesn’t exist. It was at this point that I decided to use Patreon to host my membership site and just do it. So here we are, and I’m so happy with how it is coming together.
The next reason was that I wanted to continue to shift my blog further toward a natural lifestyle blog rather than a niched herbal education blog.
Like most folks, there’s so much more to me than being an herbalist only. Not only that but I know that I personally connect with people for more than one reason alone. Sure, it may be that I’m initially drawn to someone for one specific reason, but I usually stick around because I connect with them on several levels.
It’s for that very reason that I want Growing Up Herbal to continue making this shift, so I can share more of my journey toward creating the slow, natural lifestyle I want with others. With that said, I still want a place where I can focus on teaching about herbs and sharing how I do things. Yes, I’ll continue sharing some of that here on GUH because that is a big part of my life, but I want a place where that sharing can be more in-depth, which brings us back to the next point.
Lastly, I wanted to create a library filled with high-quality, practical resources that others who want to become an herbalist can learn from. As I mentioned in my last point, the content here on my blog is a mixture of all the ways in which I live life. I talk about things like food, homeschooling, herbalism, home decor, travel, my favorite products, clothes, books, self-care, and so much more.
Because I share a wider variety of lifestyle content here on the blog, I need a place where I can share really rich, focused, herb-specific content with those that are looking for that and want to learn it from me. My goal is for this content to go above and beyond the free content you would find here on my blog, and I want to meet the needs that my members have, so all content is created around what members want to learn.
Now that you know my why behind this inner herbal circle, let me tell you exactly what you can expect from it.
What Is This Inner Herbal Circle Exactly?
Herb Folk is a gathering place for those who want to live a more seasonally-aligned lifestyle where the education and practice of herbalism merge with nature and daily life.
It’s a place where you can learn to be mindful of the cycles of nature, allowing yourself to ebb and flow with the rhythms of the world around you, and letting the seasons guide you in both your life and your herbal practice.
- This may look like foraging for herbs that are in season in your local area, studying those plants, and using them for your and your family’s wellness needs.
- It may mean honing in on a specific topic in herbalism you would like to learn more about for a set period of time.
- It looks like filling your home apothecary with seasonally-appropriate remedies formulated specifically to your needs.
- It means paying attention to the cycles and rhythms of your own body and using plants that bring balance and wellness in the midst of these cycles.
Gone are the days of trying to do it all but not knowing where to begin or how to do it!
Instead, say hello to a slow, purposeful lifestyle that will help you feel more connected, not only with the plants that nourish and keep you well, but with the seasonal rhythms of nature, and ultimately, with yourself as well.
How It Works
Joining my inner herbal circle is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- All you have to do is CLICK HERE, add the Herb Folk membership to your cart, and check out. It’s that easy!
Speaking of what you get, each month you will find the following information in various formats (video, audio, PDFs, and written text) to suit a variety of learning preferences:
- In-depth writings on herbal practices, such as foraging for local plants, exploring new herbs, and making a variety of herbal preparations,
- Recipes for foods, skincare products, and herbal preparations to fill your home apothecary,
- Digital printables to inspire you and help keep you organized,
- Detailed tutorials on how to make herbal preparations and seasonal DIYs for your home,
- Seasonal gift lists to help you live a more seasonally-aligned lifestyle,
- Interviews with other experts in the herbal, wellness, and lifestyle fields,
- Monthly Q+A audio (transcripts included) and video recipe guides,
- Book discussions and reviews,
- Exclusive discounts on GUH courses and partner products,
- And so much more!
My ultimate goal for Herb Folk is to create a space where botanically-minded folks can grow their knowledge and skills in a practical, rhythmic, and intentional manner.
So what do you say? Are you ready to join my inner herbal circle and walk alongside me on your herbal journey?