Come learn how to make a non-toxic homemade insecticidal spray for indoor and outdoor plants with me. This insecticidal spray is cheap and easy to make, and it works extremely well to keep aphids, whiteflies, ants, and other pesky insects off your plants.
Also, I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel. And as always, if you have any questions or comments about this video or the natural laundry care products I’ve mentioned, feel free to leave them on YouTube or here on the blog.
I love connecting with you, and I’m more than happy to answer any questions you have. You can find more of my weekly vlogs, right here!
Homemade Insecticidal Soap Recipe
Soap Concentrate Ingredients:
- 1 cup oil (vegetable, canola, or olive)
- 2 tablespoons Dawn dish soap
- 20-40 drops peppermint (Mentha x piperita) essential oil
Soap Spray Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons of Insecticidal Soap Concentrate
- Blend all ingredients for your soap concentrate together, and store it in a clean glass canning jar. Label for future use.
- To make your soap spray, combine water and soap concentrate in a glass spray bottle. Shake well and spray over plants daily for up to a week, making a new batch of the spray each day.
Love and light,