This white chocolate and rose coconut bark is the perfectly sweet treat to make for your love bugs this Valentine’s Day.
They’re full of healthy fats, yummy to eat, and so very pretty. Your kids will love them! Oh, and they’re pretty easy to make too!
Get the recipe below!
White Chocolate & Rose Coconut Bark
*Recipe originally from Mountain Rose Herbs.
- 1-ounce organic cocoa butter
- 1/3 cup organic unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup of dried rose petals
- Combine cocoa butter and coconut oil in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Once melted, whisk in the sugar, salt, coconut flakes, and half of the rose petals. Sugar will not dissolve in oil, but as the oil cools and thickens, the sugar will stay suspended in it.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool until mixture begins to thicken. You can let this sit out on the counter or cool it in the refrigerator to speed the process up.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken, quickly stir in your vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet, sprinkle last bit of rose petals on top, and place in the freezer until hard.
- Break into pieces, cut with a knife or cut with cookie cutters.
Warning… these babies melt fast at room temp so it’s best to keep them cool and eat them quickly, and trust me, that won’t be a problem!