As I try to not be “all business” or “all health” here on the blog, I thought I’d open up a bit here on a personal note and share some of the things this past month had to offer that made me smile…
- Working for Bulk Herb Store and having the privilege to be their blog editor as well as work with and get to know the amazing contributors there
- Seeing my friend Heidi on Food Network’s Chopped – Momumental
- Feeling summer’s warmth starting to wash over the Appalachian mountains and knowing that fun in the sun is on it’s way.
- Finding this coconut oil lotion recipe to nourish my skin this summer
- Healthy kids snack ideas to try because you can never have to many
- Pinning lovely, inspiring things on Pinterest
- Learning how to make cultured sour cream and cultured butter
- Finally sharing my birth stories of Judah’s, Isaiah’s, and Uriah’s births with you
- Getting on board and saying NO to GMOs… as much as possible at least
- Taking a mini vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN to go to Dollywood with family and see The Hatfield’s & The McCoy’s Dinner Show
- Making and launching my Little’s Sun Cream in the shop and having my biggest month ever in sales! Woo-hoo!
- Celebrating Judah’s 5th birthday and Memorial Day with friends and family
- And of course… my family…
What have you loved in May? Share with me in the comments below!
xo xo, Meagan